About the company
This scale-up technology company is at the forefront of innovative digital solutions in the health and safety industry. Our client is a market disruptor who has a vision to make the construction market safe through digital interactions, due to further growth across the region they are looking to expand in line with the strategic growth plan across the Australian market. Through a great technology platform, they are all about simplicity and ensuring the safety of construction sites across Asia Pacific.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying potential customers, generating leads & booking in appointments. Specifically targeting group home builders (GHBs) and independent builders and their contractors, to increase membership numbers and realising additional revenue. Key to the candidate's success will be their drive and willingness to learn. This opportunity is a great steppingstone into sales, learning the process and the steps without the pressure, then moving into a BDM position.
- Develop a strong understanding of product and services and promote effective and strong engagements with existing GHBs (and their contractors), providing them with a comprehensive understanding of our product offering.
- Having a willingness to work with-in the team, generating and booking appointments for the BDM`s to close the sale.
- Develop and win new business opportunities with identified strategic targets.
- Work alongside your colleagues in both Australia and NZ to encourage unity and alignment with the wider goals of the business and increase the impact of our digital strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Equal parts of personality and gravitas to influence and engage with a diverse range of customers and partners (from directors, franchise operators, business owners, tradies working onsite, through to health and safety specialists).
- Have a digital-Tech savvy mindset
- The ideal successful candidate will have experience or an understanding of the residential construction market however this is not essential.
- A will and drive to learn & succeed.
Join a leading market disruptor on their mission to expand both nationally and internationally. A technologically innovative company that seeks to transform and shake up the health and safety industry within the construction market at a local and global level.
- Join an industry-leading technology-focused disrupter who are financially well set and experiencing exponential growth in AU
- This role may offer the successful candidate a great career path in this fast growth focused business
- Location - work from home office initially
- Cool, fun and highly supportive team who love to win together.