Our client started their business almost 10 years ago with one objective: to offer an amazing range of healthy food products, minimising food waste and giving back to organisations committed to looking after the environment.
At almost 50 stores and growing, they are looking for an Area Franchise Coordinator for NSW/ACT to join their team.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, the Area Franchise Coordinator will have full accountability for 15+ stores across NSW/ACT and work closely with franchisees to identify opportunities and initiatives to deliver successful stores. They will also play a pivotal role in opening new stores and on-boarding new franchisees as the business continues to grow.
This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced and innovative environment where you will be challenged to think creatively on your feet to add value to franchisees and customers.
What we are looking for
You will be a passionate retailer with experience in managing multi-site franchise portfolios preferably in food retail or a similar fast moving goods retail environment. In addition you will be able to demonstrate your achievements and expertise in:
- Successfully delivering sales growth and profitability for a multi-million dollar store portfolio
- Working with franchisees to identify opportunities and implement business action plans to drive store performance
- Customer-centric mindset who can think practically and creatively to enhance the customer shopping experience
- Strong commercial nous with a working knowledge of P&L management
- Natural people leader who has the EQ to forge working partnerships with business owners
- Ambitious and positive person who has a playing to win attitude
What's on offer
- Amazing group of people
- Scope for development and career progression
- Competitive salary package
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or connect with Chris Barr at https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisrbarr/