About the company
This global, fashion retailer is seeking to provide an unparalleled experience to its customers. Playing in multiple categories such as apparel, accessories and footwear, our client is leading the market with their beautiful, clean designs. They have a global footprint, boasting more than 250 stores worldwide.
About the role
Our client is currently looking for an experienced and inspirational leader to join their NSW team as an Area Manager. Reporting to the State Manager, the Area Manager will be responsible for a region of concept and concession stores (total of 9). This challenging and fast paced role will see you roll up your sleeves, and be hands on across all levels.
- P&L accountability across budgets, sales, wages and shrinkage targets
- Motivate and mentor store staff
- Drive promotional opportunities based on understanding of customer demographics
- Manage stock, including reserve stock, and implement loss prevention strategies
- Work closely with the VM team to ensure standards maximise sales potentials
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in an Area Management role for a fashion retailer
- High personal standards in providing excellent customer service
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-driven
How to apply
Please click the "APPLY" button below, or contact Macey on (02) 8024 7111.