About the company
Our client provides fresh, nutritious, and honest good food across its 70 locations around Australia. They are a niche but strong player in the healthy "fast" food space and are growing rapidly - targeting regional areas across the nation. Their family oriented culture drives them to partner with the wider community through relationship building and hosting various events. With a passion for food and franchising, it's an exciting time to join this entreprenuerial business!
About the role
The Area Manager role will see you look after 3 major sites within the Newcastle region. You will provide direction to support store staff, ensuring that they meet and exceed high levels of customer service, operations, and quality. You will take the driver's seat in developing strategies to maximise sales and profitability, people management, and in supporting all marketing activities to drive further opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role across QSR, hospitality or Food and Beverage environments
- Proven track record in increasing sales and profit as well as understanding financial performance
- Ability to build great teams and develop people across all levels
- Passionate about next level customer service experience
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- High energy and collaborative; we want a leader who can positively drive operational initiatives!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or call Chris Barr on (02) 8024 7145.