Our client is an Australian, ASX listed, business leading the charge in a new world of retail. With a growing store network and eCommerce channel 2019/20 is shaping up to be very busy and to support the continued growth they have created a new position of Area Manager to drive performance and growth of their stores.
Over the past 2 years they have created their new store development program investing in innovation, technology and people development carving out their place as market leaders in their sector.
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager, the Area Manager will have full accountability for 20+ stores across NSW, QLD & NZ.
They will develop operational frameworks, policies, procedures, training and development programs and effective ways of working to enable store managers to drive store standards, customer service and financial performance.
The business is going through significant growth and the role will be suited to someone who thrives in a start-up type environment.
Your skills & experience
- 5+ years experience in multi-site retail management in travel and convenience, supermarkets or general merchandise verticals
- Working knowledge of P&L management and driving performance of key retail metrics such as sales, wages and stock management
- Ability to empower, lead and drive performance across a store network in a start-up type environment
- Track-record in building processes, procedures and scorecards to assist store managers in running their stores
- Innovative, entrepreneurial and ambitious who thrives in a fast paced and high performance environment. You will be able to articulate your experience in delivering strong trading results through your highly developed retail acumen, and natural ability to identify commercial opportunities
Opportunity to be part of a business who pushes the boundaries of traditional retailing and a culture of creativity and innovation. In addition, a competitive remuneration package there's a performance related bonus on offer.
To apply click 'Apply Now' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145