About the company
With 43 locations around Australia, this franchised business is a leader in the Australian health foods industry. The brand is passionate about the environment and is changing the way Australians shop, making a positive contribution to people's health and the impact that they have on the environment.
About the role
Due to business growth, an opportunity has arisen for an Franchise Support Partner to join the business. Looking after 15-20 sites across QLD, NSW and VIC, you will be the first point of contact for franchised partners around all store operational and management issues. This role will see you provide training for new franchisees, on-going support for current partners, review and analyse business plans as well as P&L.
- Provide training and support to new and current Franchise Partners across operations and management
- Ensure that stores are operating to the highest customer service standards as per internal policies and procedures
- Review and analyse monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports - business plans and P&L
- Assist in strategies to improve sales, reduce overheads, and increase profitability
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to drive engagement from Franchise Partners and the local communities/customers
- Achieve positive engagement with all Franchise Partners and support their buy in towards the business
Skills & Experience
- Proven retail franchise experience; ideally within supermarkets
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Experience preparing training materials for franchise partners
- Commercially confident and an astute business professional
- Seeks opportunities to grow market share through brand awareness whilst increasing sales and yielding a strong ROI
- An ability to be agile and to challenge the status quo in line with company objectives
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Robin Massyn on 073 153 9905 for a confidential discussion.