About the company
With a reputable and aspirational retail brand, our client is a genuine Australian success story, whose retail organisational growth and evolution continues. With a truly inspirational store experience they are a genuine people-focused culture with a burning ambition for ongoing sustainable growth in Australia, delivering the highest quality locally sourced products.
About the role
Reporting in to the National Operations Manager, this is a senior position with a focus on the support and development across all Franchise business partners. As part of the Retail Leadership Team, the role will be responsible for working closely with the other Regionals Supports to ensure consistency of retail and operational projects across the region and to drive the performance within a designated portfolio of stores across Vic, NSW and SA.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all Store Managers and Franchise Partners
- Work with stores to provide the necessary support, skills training, mentoring and coaching to consistently improve the performance of their store
- Achievement of Quarterly Business Plans and Store KPIs
- Delivery of Performance Enhancement Programs to address underperformance
- Review and analysis of store Monthly Performance Reports and quarterly/ annual P&L and financial statements to identify improvement opportunities
- Create and maintain financial budgets to track against budget, actuals and variance in sales, cost of goods, average sales value and profits across all stores
- Work with various stores individually and collectively to improve sales, reduce overheads and increase profitability
- Provide coaching, training and mentoring to all Franchise Partners to improve their sales and profitability across the board
- Set up their first quarterly plan, train and assist them in understanding the profitability drivers of their particular franchise using group KPI figures as well as the individual P&L for that store
- Work with the Admin Department to ensure the timely distribution of Monthly Store Rankings
- Coordinate with the Coordinators of Store Operations to identify where gaps and additional support and training is required
- Monthly Performance Report and KPI Rankings Report
- Work with underperforming Franchise Partners using the Performance Enhancement Program to achieve required improvements
- Monitor and generate required rectification issues as identified in the various Franchise Performance Reports
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in retail management or operations roles with organisations with a high growth agenda and or a Consumer led Retail organisation a must
- Experience in managing a fast paced and dynamic workforce as well as performance management principals and procedures
- Strong attention to detail with a high levles of customer service standards
- Shows initiative and proactively presents and escalates ideas, suggestions and problems to ensure outstanding results
- Strong written and verbal communication and language skills
- Demonstrated ability to make data driven decisions and drive business performance. Strong financial acumen.
- Change management expertise and proven experience driving successful performance programs across organisations
- Being part of a dynamic and growing business.
- Constantly evolving providing ongoing opportunities for career development and progression.
- Outstanding work culture and ethos, with lucrative discounts and health and wellness programs.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carolyn Heyward on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion.