About the company
This client has been a market leader for 40+ years. It has over 100 stores nationwide, and has experienced consistent year on year growth due to strong strategic expansion. This organisation prides itself in its customer service focus, innovation, and varied product portfolio.
About the role
Reporting to the State Manager, you are responsible for a network of stores that will range anywhere from 12-15 sites. You will be key in driving business plans in conjunction with the organisations' strategic growth plans, achieve financial targets, and look at potential locations to acquire as they look to expand across NSW.
Skills & Experience
- Automotive background is a must - you need to know the language!
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and growth of a region
- Extensive experience in a senior level managing multi-site locations and workforces
- Ability to create and executive effective strategies
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
How to apply
Click on the apply button below or contact Macey Cariño for a confidential discussion.