About the company
Our client is an industry leader with the broadest range of quality irrigation products worldwide. Supplying of irrigation products and services for a variety of uses recreationally, domestically and commercially.
About the role
The Area Sales Manager role is responsible for securing business via Contractors and Distributors whilst growing sales and market share in the sales territory. The successful candidate will influence change with their skills and connections in the irrigation industry, throughout Queensland. The role is hands on and will suit a highly motivated individual who is a self-starter that thrives on challenges.
- Achieve sales and market share growth objectives by growing sales with top professional irrigation contractors.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Experience in the irrigation industry will be highly regarded.
- Highly developed presentation skills will be required.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications (Degree qualified)
- At least 5 years sales experience and a proven ability to sell
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High levels of strategic thinking and business acumen
- Ability to travel & spend time in territory including travel
An excellent package is on offer, which will be commensurate with skills and experience, including incentives and a car allowance. Excellent career prospects await for the right candidate