About the Company
With a vision to be the best specialist distributor in the world and the most valuable partner for their suppliers and reseller, this business is one that is breaking the mould.
Working in a range of categories including print, digital imaging, IT Infrastructure and software; this business is going from strength to strength. Priding itself on driving creativity and challenging the status quo, they are one of the most dominant resellers in the market and enjoy preferred supplier status with leading brands. Joining a collaborative, close-knit team, this high performing organisation offers a positive working environment, values diversity and nurtures talent.
They are now looking for an Area Sales Manager to join them in Brisbane.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for managing the branch as well as operational and sales budgets for the territory.
You will direct and manage sales activities to meet KPIs and lead and support your 2 direct reports - Territory Managers. This role will see you develop new business in the local market, as well as be an expert on the market conditions and changing landscape. You will sell both products and services to a range of customers, as well as ensuring your branch hits their overall revenue targets. Leading people to success and creating a positive and inclusive culture is key to be successful in this role
Skills and Experience
- B2B sales experience
- Experience selling product and service, with a B2B distributor
- Sales leadership experience
- Proven capability to manage a P&L
- Proven capability to develop a strategic sales plan using market insights
- Strong key stakeholder management, internally and externally
- Capability to service and maintain current client base as well as identify attract and onboard new accounts
- Work for an industry leader boasting long employee tenure
- Competitive salary package and commission package
- Brisbane Southside location
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lizzi Byrne on 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.