About the company
Our client is a progressive, contemporary, and on-trend global lifestyle brand. Australian-owned, this business focuses on distributing, marketing and manufacturing healthy and organic beverages to market.
We place heavy emphasis in ongoing development, progression and boast a high performing work culture. You will have the ability to receive hands-on training with a clear progressional pathway. We abide by our values and you can expect only the best.
About the role
This full time opportunity will have you focusing on providing a high level of service across CBD/Eastern Suburbs, selling into Coles, Woolworths and general independent trade. You will ensure that our products have a high level of visibility and that our customers are well educated on our products, current promotionals, including all new and exciting prodcuts coming into development.
A key to be successful here is communication as we require you to continue building relationships and representing our brand to the best of your abilities.
- Manage existing portfolio of accounts with focus on building long term relationships
- Identify areas which you can upsell or gain further ranging in store.
- Ensure that you maintain a high level of energy and customer service to all our accounts.
Skills & Experience
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You demonstrate a high level of energy and passion
- Previous Territory Management or Merchandising experience is desirable
- Previous Coles, Woolworths or IGA background highly regarded.
We are after someone who is dynamic, personable and can add another dimension of unity to the team! We love to have a laugh and take pride in our comradery and if this sounds like you, then we're keen to hear from you!
- Supportive leadership
- Great exposure into FMCG
- Represent a health conscious brand
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet for a confidential discussion.