About the company
We are a global, market leader in selling healthy and organic beverages. Our products are very well known and are suitable for all type of consumers.
We've undertaken significant growth as we look to continue expanding both domestically and internationally with UK and US already well established. We place heavy emphasis in ongoing development and progression and we boast a high performing work culture. We abide by our values and you can expect only the best.
About the role
This full time opportunity will have you focusing on providing a high level of service across CBD/Eastern Suburbs, selling into Coles, Woolworths and general independent trade. You will ensure that our products have a high level of visibility and that our customers are well educated on our products, current promotionals, including all new and exciting prodcuts coming into development.
A key to be successful here is communication as we require you to continue building relationships and representing our brand to the best of your abilities.
- Manage existing portfolio of accounts with focus on building long term relationships
- Identify areas which you can upsell or gain further ranging in store.
- Ensure that you maintain a high level of energy and customer service to all our accounts.
Skills & Experience
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You demonstrate a high level of energy and passion
- Previous Territory Management or Merchandising experience is desirable
- Previous Coles, Woolworths or IGA background highly regarded.
We are after someone who is dynamic, personable and can add another dimension of unity to the team! We love to have a laugh and take pride in our comradery and if this sounds like you, then we're keen to hear from you!
- Supportive leadership
- Great exposure into FMCG
- Represent a health conscious brand
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet for a confidential discussion.