About the company
My client is a market leading Australian FMCG success story, playing across a range of categories and distinct sales channels. Their success is due to ongoing consumer engagement through the use of successful product innovation and brand loyalty. Our independent grocery channel is experiencing strong growth and is therefore an exciting sector to be a part of.
About the role
Reporting to the State Field Manager, this role will be responsible for driving the growth across our independent grocery portfolio. You will have the autonomy to drive new business and manage our existing network, growing each account across volume, GSV and GP respectively. We are after someone with long term ambition as we seek to progress this person through the business.
- Service a territory which spans Sydney metro to ACT and regional South Coast.
- Become a trusted advisor, offering long term success to our clients through education and strategic selling solutions.
- Deliver revenue and profit objectives, including NPD and distribution.
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience as a Territory Manager.
- Must have experience in FMCG.
- Experience dealing within Metcash is highly regarded.
- Superb communication skills with the ability to influence at a store level.
This is an organisation that thrives on collaboration and ongoing support. They are a positive and vibrant crew and want someone who will reflect their values of collaboration and positivity. This role will require someone with strong leadership and resilience levels.
- Attractive brand
- Great culture
- High performing team.
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.