About the company
Our client is a proudly Australian owned and operated lighting business. With several decades in the industry, they are leading the way in creating, planning and supplying innovative, contemporary commercial lighting projects. Working with various clients nationally including public space, residential, retail and work space they pride themselves in providing quality products to meet customer demands. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Production Coordinator to join their team.
About the role
Reporting through to the Operations Manager, the Assembly Production Coordinator will be responsible for generating a production schedule for the assembly of lighting fixtures at their local site in Melbourne's Norther Suburbs. Key responsibilities include:
- The creation of a short to medium term production schedule based on sales orders and available SOH.
- The generation of run sheets for production staff that minimises equipment change over and maximises DIFOT.
- Weekly reporting of production constraints and attainment to plan for further planning purposes.
- Manage a small team to ensure the schedule is adhered to and delivery targets are met.
Skills & Experience
- Previous expeirence in a similar production scheduling role.
- The ability to influence and negotiate effectively with key internal stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes for customers.
- A sound understanding of production processes in the manufacturing industry.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3514 for a confidential discussion.