- $70-80K - based in Frenchs Forest, northern beaches of Sydney
- SAP experience required
- Family-owned business -collaborative and friendly
Looking for an Assistant Accountant - SAP experience, hunger for improving and managing technology and collaborative team player are a must.
About the company
Our client is a leading global manufacturing business with a small but profitable footprint here in Australia / NZ. The company is approximately $10M in revenue and continues to sell market leading products to their clients. Although a large company worldwide, they have kept their small family-owned business culture which is friendly, loyal, and collaborative. The small team of 24 in Australia is based in Frenchs Forest and is looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant with strong systems skills to join the team.
About the role
This full-time, permanent position is based in Frenchs Forest, in the northern beaches of Sydney and is responsible for the day to day accounting functions of the Australian business. This includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, quarterly asset reporting, general ledger management, trial balance and supporting the Director of Finance & Operations and the Financial Accountant. Additionally, managing SAP while providing daily support to staff for any SAP issues, assist in diagnosis and resolution as well as maintaining the system. Experience with using, maintaining, and managing SAP is required for this position.
You are an assistant accountant who shows motivation and initiative when it comes to teamwork and collaboration. You are open, friendly and enjoy helping your colleagues and go the extra mile. You have a passion for technology and systems, and love to improve processes and problem-solve when it comes to IT support. You are eager to take on the additional challenge and be the go-to SAP guru for the team.
Skills and experience
- A broad based knowledge and experience of all areas of AP, AR & General Ledger accounting
- SAP 3+ years' experience essential
- Working knowledge of Finance systems and IT
- Ability to understand complex technical products
- An eye for detail, solid problem-solving skills and consistent quality of work is required
- Great time management and efficient working practices
- Flexibility mindset in a fast moving environment
How to Apply:
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.