About the business
With a huge international footprint and market leading brands across a number of categories this organisation is quite unique for a Sydney based FMCG business. Our client is one of the Australia's leading food companies, operating in more than 50 countries. They are passionate by sustainability and global sourcing of their products and ingredients to drive environmental growth in each and everything they do.
They offer a fast-paced business with extensive training and development, acting as a fantastic training ground for someone in the rise of their career. As a result, a rare opportunity has now become available for a hungry FMCG professional to join as a Assistant Brand Manager bringing their broad skillset to the table.
About the role
We are looking for a well-rounded individual who has a natural flair for marketing and numbers. Perhaps you have recently completed an FMCG Graduate rotation programme and wondering what is next, or you've had experience in both sales and marketing, and looking to land that true marketing role?
If you are in a cross-roads keen to land a fantastic role for your CV and career growth to fill in all the marketing skills… this is IT!! This is a broad and fast paced role that will expose you to all facets of the mix, Innovation, Brand Planning, New Product Development, Project Management, Brand Ownership and Digital Marketing.
- Support the Senior Brand Manager on the #1 business-wide portfolio
- Lead marketing projects within domestic and international markets
- Execute innovation and new product development activities
- Lead a small health and wellness portfolio from end to end
- Manager digital campaigns and brand ambassadors
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate has experience in an FMCG graduate programme OR junior sales and marketing experience in their background.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business or Commerce is preferred
- Hungry, driven and hands on individual, with an enjoyment for a broad and varied role
- Strong communication skills, as you will work with stakeholders from all over the globe
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of marketing (4 Ps) and execution requirements
How to apply
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact Donna Tutte. If we have never spoken before feel free to send me a LinkedIn request.