About the client
Our client is a global FMCG business who pride themselves on their long history in providing quality and delicious food products to millions of consumers across the world. They hold strong relationships with key retailers and are continuously investing in innovation and new product development, and as a result they have grown their team significantly over the past couple of years and are currently investing in the development of their people and driving internal culture.
About the Role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the ABM will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Brand Manager and will have the opportunity to support across major projects including new product development as well as the development of new communications campaigns to launch of new products in to market.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with communications management and NPD within FMCG / Consumer Goods
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, eg. Marketing
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholder at a variety of levels.
- You will be an outgoing, resilient and proactive marketing specialist with a passion for FMCG. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business and externally eg. agency partners.
- You will be comfortable working within a fluid and dynamic environment, able to pivot and adapt quickly to change and manage ambiguity comfortably.
- You will enjoy having ownership over projects and working cross functionally with people at all levels and comfortable to ask questions and question the status quo.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeardon (03) 8613 3536 for a confidential discussion.