About the company
Our client is a global player within the personal care space with market leading brands within grocery and pharmacy channels. Due to a maternity leave cover opportunity, we are looking for a dynamic Assistant Brand Manager to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager will have the opportunity to work across two key brands within the personal care space. This is a diverse role which will see you supporting across key projects across the Australian / New Zealand markets including New Product Launches, communications campaign management and media planning.
Outside of this you will be responsible for social media content developement and management, trade marketing, packaging and marketing collateral development as well as reporting / analysis via IRI / Aztec.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space eg. Marketing
- Prior experience within a Marketing Assistant / Marketing Coordinator / Assistant Brand Manager level role within FMCG / Consumer Goods
- Experience with collateral development and packaging updates
- Experience developing content for social / web
- Experience supporting across campaign planning and activation
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to develop reports
- Exposure to Aztec / IRI
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
This role will suit an FMCG marketing generalist with solid an analytical skills and strong project management skills, you will be comfortable working across multiple prorities, due to your well developed time management and organisational skills. You will have well developed stakeholder management and influence skills and will enjoy working collaboratively in a close knit environment, but also easily able to work independantly thanks to your proactive nature.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales, Category or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!