About the Business
Our client is a global business who is a market leader in the DIY and construction industry. With a portfolio of well known brands, they pride themselves on providing high quality consumer and professional products through to retail channels.
About the Role
Reporting in the Brand Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager is a crucial role int eh development, alignment and execution of marketing plans. They will work closely with the senior sales, product and marketing teams. Key Responsibilities will include
- Assisting in the day to day management of the marketing communications program for the brand portfolio.
- Supporting the Content Team in production of product videos, photography and other brand assets;
- End-to-end management of the brand activation programs including trade shows, conferences, and other consumer events;
- Assisting in the management of key sponsorships, redemption and loyalty programs;
- Participating in the development of brand and campaign strategies
- Assisting in the development of packaging and point-of-sale materials;
- Develop In Store Shopper experiences that delight our target customers;
- Management of BTL activations budget.
Skills and Experience
- FMCG, Consumer Goods or Retail background
- A genuine passion for brands
- A can-do, positive attitude
How to Apply
Click on the Apply Now button, or give Jenna Blackbeard a call on (03) 8613 3514 to discuss further.