We work with a number of FMCG & consumer good's companies who are regularly looking to find new talent to add to their marketing teams.
About the role:
As an Assistant Brand Manager you will be required to bring a combination of your knowledge across marketing, sales & advertising to help promote products. You will aim to increase numbers across the sales by developing and implementing relevant strategies. You should have a good insight to market trends & ideas for creative campaigns to help boost brand awareness & performance. Candidates must be competent in data analysis and are able to report on consumer behaviours and brand growth. Ideally you will have strong commercial acumen, project management & a proactive mindset.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary education within business, marketing, commerce or another related field
- 1-2 years' experience in Marketing FMCG/consumer goods.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Business management skills
- Computer and analytical skills (familiar with Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Aztec/Nielsen data)
How to apply: Please click the apply button as soon as possible