About the company
Our client is a market leader in the health, wellness and beauty industry who encompass a portfolio of some of Australia's most loved brands. With half day Fridays & weekly bring your dog to work days (!!), they offer a close-knit, encouraging and fast paced environment alongside extensive career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
About the role
Due to extensive growth, our client have an exciting permanent opportunity for a motivated and passionate Assistant Brand Manager to join their beauty partner brands (skincare, cosmetics & accessories) team.
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, you will assist on each brand to ensure achievement of relevant targets for profitability, growth, innovation and equity of your products and category. There will also be plenty of opportunities to take ownership of retailer accounts and to present to large retail store groups within Australia.
Our client are looking for someone who has had experience and is passionate about trade marketing, particularly within in-store activation. Digital marketing experience is a bonus.
As an Assistant Brand Manager you will assist with the development of business plans, product innovation and marketing & PR strategies and taking on some ownership of trade marketing execution for Australia's largest retailers.
Proven experience in managing multiple projects in a cross functional environment is beneficial, as well as feeling confident and able when presenting to large groups. Effective time management skills and taking initiative is a must.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Working with the retail services team to develop unique and creative instore POS solutions
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Preparing and delivering promotional presentations
- Preparing and delivering artwork and packaging briefs to third party suppliers
- Communicating directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Assisting in developing and launching new products & packaging innovation to market
- Supporting the category management and sales team for key brand initiatives
- Supporting in-store & customer marketing initiatives