About the business
Our client's purpose is to create and inspire food that people love! Home to iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and are a household staple for the weekly shop. Passionate about the sustainable journey of their brands and products and believe in taking responsibility to look after our planet, striving to work in a manner to minimises impact to the environment
About the role
Reporting into a Senior Brand Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager will be a multi-functional, hands-on position, supporting the entire business portfolio. You will work in a growing and essential category, where no two days will be the same. Inside a marketing team of 6, you will support two Senior Brand Managers on a premium portfolio within fresh produce. You will develop and support the brand responsibilities, coordinate large TVC and Digital Campaigns, drive marketing project & be an integral part of the business.
You are currently working as an Assistant Brand Manager within the consumer goods or agency industry. You have proven success supporting strong brands, and a well-rounded skill set to be agile & hands on. You are looking to join a food business in a growing category within a high-profile business, to support and be invested in your development. You enjoy working in a smaller team, where you can contribute, assist in multiple projects, and add genuine value to the business.
- Previous assistant brand management experience within a consumer goods company
- A food or Australian owned company is highly regarded but not essential
- Experience supporting ATL/BTL marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing experience is highly advantageous in this modern position
- Success building relationships and liaising with cross-functional teams
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline - Business, Marketing, Communications
- A passion for food, with a creative mindset to think outside the square
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion.
If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales or Category feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!