About the business
With a huge international footprint and market leading brands across a number of categories this organisation is quite unique for a Sydney based FMCG business. Our client is one of the Australia's leading food companies, operating in more than 50 countries.
They offer excellent flexibility and extensive training and development. A rare opportunity has now become available for an experienced Assistant Brand Manager to come on board.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Brand Manager who is passionate about food and may even secretly call themselves a 'foodie'. Do you love looking at food trends, seeking out new restaurants and love exploring new food innovation on shelf? If so, this could be the role for you!
Don't let title put you off. This is a BIG role. You may even be a frustrated Brand Manager who wants to move to a company that is going places where progression is clear (both in Australia and overseas).
You will be involved in brand launches, innovation and will have best in class project management skills.
- Activate the 2020 brand plans and create the 2021 brand plans working with in-market agencies and sales teams across both retail and food service.
- Lead the foodservice channel for the most important category in the business
- Engagement with brand ambassadors
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 3+ years brand management experience within Food FMCG
- Potential experience working with ethnic consumers
- Strong communication, influencing and leadership skills ensuring significant internal and external relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business or Commerce
How to apply
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact me, Donna Tutte. If we have never spoken before feel free to send me a LinkedIn request.