About the company
Our client is an Australian company playing within the Hardware industry who have held a prominent position in the world market for more than 40 years! Supplying largely to trade channels (i.e. builders) and also to retail (Bunnings, Mitre 10), they hold predominant share within their category of product and are known for their first-class innovation and speed to market. They've got a fun, dynamic team who work hard to deliver a top-quality service to their customers.
About the role
As Assistant Product Manager, this role reports into the Product Manager for the Residential portfolio and assists with product portfolio maintenance, development of product ranges and competitor analysis. This is a role that involves you liaising with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis- so you've got to have a collaborative approach and a keen interest in the hardware industry!
- Conduct regular product lifecycle reviews to provide recommendations for rationalisation, pricing strategy, inventory reduction and new product development opportunities
- Support the development and execution of business cases & marketing activation campaigns
- Undertake customer, market and competitor research to identify current and future market opportunities
- Assist customer training programs and product launch activities
- Support the development of marketing content and POS promotional material & displays
- You have an understanding of the Product Management process, either through exposure working closely with a Product Manager or having been in an APM role previously
- Ideally, you will come from a hardware or consumer goods background
- You will have an understanding, or strong interest in working within trade channels
- Furthermore, key to success in this role is a self- motivated attitude and a personality who is not afraid to get their hands dirty!
- A proactive and collaborative approach is vital due to the large stakeholder engagement componentry of the role
- A car is a must - no public transportation options!
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Charlotte on 8613 3528