About the company
Our client is one of the world's largest consumer goods businesses and hold significant market position in the domestic appliance industry worldwide! Within Australia, they hold a multitude of leading brands within their portfolio, selling into commercial channels and retailers such as Harvey Norman and The Good Guys. With a great, dynamic and energetic culture, they are currently seeking a Product Manager to join their team and oversee a portfolio of Home Appliances.
About the role
- Co-management of a $150m+ portfolio, managing the product lifecycle for a range of global brands
- Market, segment and SKU analysis and reporting, developing recommendations for product line-up to meet customer needs and optimum growth for category
- Supporting NPD by developing go-to-market plans
- Working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain team to manage the introduction of new products and processes to market.
- Initiate new products sourcing considering product trends, customer needs, product strategy and profitability for the business.
- Monitoring of product sales, margins and product availability for your portfolio
- Lead the execution of packaging development to ensure compliance with global brand guidelines
- 2+ years Product management experience specific to a technical product
- Proven and strong experience liaising with senior stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex problems
- Ability to make sound evidence based decisions under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact Charlotte Woolford on 8613 3528.