About the company
Our client is a global manufacturer and marketer of consumer products across a number of categories. With head office based in the US, the Australian division has successfully grown over the years which has led to category leadership and strong market share across the B2B and B2C channels. Due to change and growth, the business are now looking for a Sales & Marketing specialist to join the business.
About the role
Having enjoyed a period of significant growth, there is now an opportunity for a talented and energetic Assistant Product Manager join the marketing team. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Assistant Product Manager will be responsible for;
- Devleoping localised product strategy and plans for the category
- Develop pricing and channel strategy
- Manage product development and lifecycle with local and international counterparts
- Developing and implementing brand plans that will help achieve business objectives
- Manage multiple communication campaigns and product development projects
- Analysis of market performance, pricing and promotional activity, and marketing initiatives to capture key leanings and generate recommendations
- Develop markeitng and traingin collateral
- Management of the web content and social media channels
- Respond immediately and effectively to competitor activity and changes in market conditions
- Support the collaboration with the Sales Managers to develop compelling retailer review presentations
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Commerce or related field
- 2-3 years experience within Retail / Consumer Goods
- High analytical nature
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to lead, directly or indirectly to achieve business objective
You will be a passionate and enthusaistic product marketing specialist. You will have a proactive, personable and highly motivated nature. You will comfortable working within a small, tight knit team environment and will pride yourself on your stakeholder management and relationship building skills. You will have well developed attention to detail and a highly anaytical and commercial nature, you will also have the ability to manage multiple projects thanks to your highly developed time management and organisational skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion.