About the company:
Our client is a global leader and one of the largest manufacturers of power tools and hardware. Operating in over 30 countries worldwide, they have a huge portfolio of technologically advanced products and are trusted within the industry for their value and quality. Based out of a brand-new state of the art office, this is an awesome opportunity for a APM to join a fun, collaborative team who are constantly challenging the status quo!
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this position works alongside an established support team responsible for assisting in Product Management, Demand Planning, Purchase, Design and Marketing.
The core responsibilities:
- Identification of new product opportunities through market insights, research and analysis.
- Drive NPD and Category Management from inception to commercialisation.
- Sourcing and managing a large portfolio with a high volume SKU count across domestic and overseas manufacturers.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Build strong customer and supplier relationships, whilst providing technical advice and support.
- Attend local and international Trade Shows, Workshops, and Industry Conferences.
To be considered for the role:
- A high degree of commercial acumen is needed. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, product specification and marketing skills)
- A proven ability in Product Development and Management.
- Experience working within Hardware, FMCG and Consumer Products - Retail would also be an advantage.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility, autonomy, independence (think outside the box) and a strong collaborative working environment, the making ingredients for a high-performing team.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.