Expressions of Interest -Associate Development Director- Fundraising
- Be part of Australia's leading fundraising program
- Contribute to ground-breaking research and technology areas
- Career opportunity to bring superior relationship and stakeholder skills to an exceptional working environment
- Competitive salary package with 17.5 % super
Would you like to be inspired by the work you do? Do you possess exceptional interpersonal skills, with a curious mind and a customer-centric approach? Are you motivated to make a contribution whilst delivering results and outcomes?
We invite you to become part of this award-winning team that drive funds in the pursuit of ideas that shape the world and make a positive impact on a global scale.
This team is responsible for providing direction, coordination and management of fundraising programs for the University.
Due to recent outstanding record-breaking campaign success, our client is looking to expand their team with major gift fundraising opportunities.
- Lead the strategic development of University's fundraising program relative to multi-disciplinary projects
- Support major gifts activities of Vice President (Advancement), acting as a key liaison with internal staff.
- Manage collaboration across faculties and professional service units to develop and identify funding opportunities.
- Develop fundraising strategies to engage academic leadership and champions to cultivate of top-level prospects.
- Provide regular reports and updates.
- Work collaboratively across teams to ensure major prospects and solicitations are of the high quality and well-coordinated.
- Work with internal stakeholders to support effective fundraising initiatives.
- Build long lasting relationships, working collaboratively to meet campaign goals.
Experience and skills
- Ideally background in major gift fundraising with demonstrated ability to identify and negotiate $1 million plus gift opportunities.
- Strong track record of achievement and meeting financial targets
- Outstanding interpersonal (written and verbal) and with strong presentation skills.
- Consultative business development and selling techniques with ability to work to and achieve targets.
- Analytical with ability to work well independently, self-motivated and sophisticated communication style.
- Highly developed organisational and time-management skills, with ability to work under pressure in a past, deadline driven organisation.
- Ability to coordinate and optimise outcomes from competing objectives across divisions.
This is a unique opportunity to harness your skills and connect supporters to a way of contributing to the world in which they live and help achieve a common goal with a vision for the future.
Don't delay, apply now or for more information and/or a confidential discussion please call Christina on 02 8024 7103.