- Join Movember's global movement to change the face of Men's health
- Newly created role to drive the evolution of Movember's marquee digital asset
- Great Richmond location with flexible working options
Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men's health on a global scale, focusing on mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer, and testicular cancer. The charity raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programs that enable men to live happier, healthier, and longer lives.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Product Manager - Movember.com and Apps, the Associate Digital Product Manager has a key role in leading and supporting digital product management activities for Movember.com and Movember's apps across the discovery, design, delivery, and measurement phases, helping the team to achieve Movember's revenue and men's health impact goals.
- Lead and support digital product management activity for Movember.com and Movember's apps.
- Work collaboratively with the Design & Technology Teams to deliver enhancements and address bugs
- Ensure ongoing progress is made in alignment with the larger product roadmap
- Undertake data collection and present for post-campaign analysis and ongoing product optimisation
- Lead end-to-end implementation of digital analytics and tagging solutions
- Work with internal teams to ensure desired outcomes, requirements and constraints are accurately interpreted
- Develop and implement quality assurance measures and ensure adherence throughout digital production
- To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven professional experience in digital product management
- Working knowledge of data & onsite analytics and tagging tools
- Experience in working in complex and multilayered organisations (ideally global businesses)
- Can manage and work through ambiguity and is a strategic and creative thinker
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Project management skills and experience with the ability to deliver on time and within budget.
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each has the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills, and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants' skills, experience, and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click the APPLY button and follow the links to submit your application. Kindly note, the recruitment of this role is being exclusively managed by Brett Knowles at Six Degrees Executive. If you would like to have a confidential discussion prior to applying, please contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521.