About Victoria University
Victoria University prides itself on being excellent and inclusive. They are ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide, and actively support students to reach their full individual potential. Victoria University is a true challenger, driving innovation in the education industry through the multi-award winning VU Block Model, an Australian first. VU is a university with strong ties to industry, with access to workplace learning opportunities that will give their students real-world experience, ensuring that they are work-ready upon graduation.
About the role
Reporting to the Director, Brand & Marketing, you will lead the delivery of the annual program of multi-channel campaigns to build national and international reputation and deliver against student recruitment targets. You will manage all aspects of paid media to market, through integrated channel strategies, providing high calibre digital expertise to the business unit. You will manage a dedicated marketing team, upskilling capability to drive digital led marketing activities to position VU as a digital marketing leader in the University Sector. You will also contribute to new ways of working with external partners, including paid media and creative.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Postgraduate qualifications and relevant experience; or extensive management experience and proven digital marketing expertise
- Extensive paid media campaign management experience, executing integrated channel strategies
- High level of experience and knowledge of the digital media landscape, including experience in integrating marketing automation programs, with a passion for martech and adtech
- Experience in brand and marketing strategy and tactics to build national and international reputation to increase market share
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate advertising and marketing opportunities in terms of their strategic importance and benefit to the University and to develop comprehensive plans
- Highly experienced with agency management
- Demonstrated ability to manage large budgets and reporting on ROI
- Extensive leadership experience with a demonstrated ability to coach and upskill team members
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior management, key stakeholders, and colleagues
Culture & Benefits
At VU they believe diversity is a strength - the more diverse perspectives, identities, cultural backgrounds, ages and experience of their students and staff, the better their working environment, research, and educational experience of their students. Other exciting benefits include:
- 17% superannuation contributions
- Salary sacrifice options
- A culture of professional growth and development
- On-site gym and fitness centre; and more!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application now. Kindly note, applications for this position will be reviewed the week commencing 17th January 2022. If you wish to discuss the position, please contact Lauren Madden at Six Degrees Executive on or after 18/01/22 on (03) 8613 3613 for a confidential discussion.
Six Degrees Executive are proudly the retained partner for this talent search assignment. If you have previously applied directly to this position in late 2021, you need not reapply.