About the company
Our client is a tier one global management consulting firm partnering with world leading corporates, government bodies and institutions in providing solutions. This consultancy has a very strong procurement practice that is regarded as one of the global market leaders. Six Degrees Executive has been engaged exclusively to recruit Associate to Manager level procurement consultants to their practice.
About the role
As an Associate, you will gain access to exceptional training and development. You will also work collaboratively with highly regarded procurement industry experts, offering innovative services to clients from diverse industries.
Some of the duties involved include:
- RFP / Tender analysis
- Strategic sourcing
- Commercial negotiations with suppliers
- Risk mitigation
- Procurement organisation redesign
- Optimising spend
- Driving productivity
- Providing procurement best practice / innovative solutions
Skills & Experience
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's Degree minimum, ideally MBA or CIPS qualified
- 5+ years minimum procurement experience with at least 2+ years gained within a procurement consultancy
- Ideally procurement industry experience gained within FMCG or ASX listed organisations
- Open to travel
To apply, please click on the link below, or call Christine Armadass on (03) 8613 3513.