About the company
Our client is well-established within their industry and a positive force using the best technologies, practises and processes and looking to be as innovative as possible.
About the role
As the Audience insights specialist, you will be awarded full autonomy and trust to implement and oversee the execution of the content strategy for this company's major website to connect to potential customers. A key focus of this role will be to work cohesively with the technical team on developing a new website, and working with contributors to create content that meets the needs of audience segments along the customer journey.
- Development and maintenance of Analytics tools and Capabilities
- Audience Insights & Management of DMP (Adobe Audience Manager)
- Member of Website Optimisation Program, Optimisation tools and sharing of insights
- Key stakeholder of marketing data strategy
- Dashboard & automated report development through ETL & business intelligence tools
- Testing website releases and enhancements that impact Analytics
- Regular BAU
○ Marketing program support with insight requests, notification on performance against KPIs and digital measurement
○ Campaign Reporting
○ Internal stakeholder support (including global markets) on campaign tracking setup
○ Manual upload of hit CM classifications to Adobe Audience Manager
○ Manual upload of featured deals data to Adobe Analytics
○ Manual upload of ATDW operator destination classifications to Adobe Analytics
- Have experience with Google Analytics
- Ideally experience working with Adobe Analytics
- Sound communication skills - verbal, written and grammatical
- Strategic thinker with strong stakeholder management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment
This is an initial contract till the end of June 2021 with the view to becoming permanent.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button for a confidential discussion.
Back to job search