Join a global brand on their Design & Construction team, who own and operate several hundred venues across ANZ. The business continues to invest heavily in the fit-out and upgrades of their assets, having created a new 12 month contract role for a AutoCAD Designer. Strong possibility to go permanent.
You wil be an integral part of the busy Design & Construction team and collaborate closely procurement, marketing and property departments. Your focus is to support the various internal departments, relating their technical specifications into AutoCAD drawings and liaise with external design agencies.
- Flexible working hours
- Market rate salaries
- Above statutory Superannuation
- 12 month contract role with a strong opportunity to go permanent
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term role, which a business that offers growth, a vibrant environment and investment in their portfolio.
You will have most of the following experience;
- Minimum 5 years' experience using AutoCAD
- SketchUp software experience ideal
- Architectural, Interior Design, Residential, Commercial Fit-out or Consultancy industry background
- Keen to join a progressive, friendly and vibrant company culture.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion