About the company
This is a leading global pharmaceutical company with multiple state of the art production sites in Australia. Growth within their Automation department has seen the creation of a senior level Automation & Controls Engineer to support their CAPEX program for 2018/19 as well as improving the performance and operation of the site.
About the role
As the Automation & Controls Engineer you will act as the second in charge to the team manager by mentoring and supporting the other engineers within the team. You will also work closely with the projects team, as well as operations and reliability in order to deliver improved operation of the site and improved performance of new CAPEX being delivered on site.
We're looking for someone fitting the below:
- Electrical or mechatronic engineering degree
- Experience working for a manufacturing company delivering projects, and resolving reliability and operational issues
- Experience within a relevant manufacturing industry such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, agricultural, dairy, chemical, automotive
- Strong technical skills relating to plant automation and controls
- Leadership skills and an interest in becoming a manager
- Experience with Siemens PCS7 an advantage
This is a rare opportunity for someone looking to develop into a management role to secure a clear career progression plan for themselves to achieve this, as well as the opportunity to work in a diverse role within a blue chip business.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan on 03 8613 3551 for a confidential discussion