This organisation are a premium Australian food & beverage business. They are proud to own and manufacture some of the most iconic brands in Australia, which have become staples in households across the country. They have over 10 sites nationally where they strive to create industry "best practice" for their consumers. To help facilitate this best practice they are looking for an Automation Engineer for one of their facilities.
In this role you will be responsible for the Implementation of site engineering, capital and NPD projects as required.
Ensuring project deliverables are met including, safety, cost, quality and benefits. Ensuring projects are resourced effectively with clear roles and responsibilities for all involved.
You will have site responsibility for :
- Ensuring projects are delivered to Project Management Standards.
- All new equipment meeting Legislative and organisational Standards.
- Compliance with regulations and safe engineering work practices, including Capital Works and food safety requirements
- Developing opportunities to improve the reliability maintainability and effectiveness of control systems
- Automation related Minor Capital Project delivery and 5 year Capital planning
- Support and assist in the development of HACCP, Safety and Environmental plans
- Engineering standards, CMMS, systems & protocols based on OPEX - Asset Care
- Provide support for issues impacting production and technical expertise as required
- Support to Continuous Improvement, DMAIC's & SPS
- Provide functional Leadership and Day-to-day prioritisation of workload for the dairy technicians
- Making Safety a priority & supporting a Safety First Culture within the team
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Degree qualifications in Electrical/Automation/Mechatronics Engineering discipline
- Have project management training
- High level process improvement skills with analytical ability and strategic problem solving skills (DMAIC, RCA, FMEA, process improvements & corrective actions)
- Solid understanding of lean manufacturing practices
- Proven experience using Siemens, Allen Bradley & TI PLC platforms
- Experience in industrial networking (inc. AS-i, Profibus, Ethernet), CITECT SCADA and SQL
- Strong project mgmt. and technical engineering capability.
- Change management - ability to think, communicate and influence change at a project level
- Ability to engage stakeholders on all levels
- An ability to consistently achieve results and deliver on promises (Own it Deliver it)
For more information and a full position description please contact Alan Claire on 0423 539 040 or apply now!