Looking for an experienced marketing automation journey lead to drive customer journeys for Movember. F/T Permanent role.
- Design and deliver exceptional customer experiences for Movember audiences
- Join Movember's global movement to change the face of Men's health
- Great Richmond location with flexible working options
Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men's health on a global scale, focusing on mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer. The charity raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programs that enable men to live happier, healthier and longer lives.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of 1:1 & Automation, you will drive and help foster an organisation-wide understanding of audiences, their unique attributes, needs and the automated journeys and experiences that linked to Movember's impact and goals. In your role, you will succeed by leveraging your deep technical knowledge and experience of customer lifecycle, journey and experience mapping, Marketing Automation Platforms and market segmentation.
- Create, deliver and make ongoing improvement to end-to-end audience automation journeys for Movember across lifecycle pathways
- Review performance of audience journeys and highlighting opportunities for A/B testing and further improvements based on insights and data
- Translate strategy into action through customer lifecycle mapping and management, primarily to improve and enhance audience interactions, revenue, and engagement.
- Identify appropriate audience segmentation for new and existing supporter communications
- Provide subject matter expertise for the Marketing Automation Platform from a technical standpoint alongside the eDM Marketing Automation Manager.
- Hands on delivery using the Marketing Automation platform (alongside team members) to build, review, optimise and configure journeys and testing plans.
- Foster an organisation-wide understanding of audience journeys and how they relate to strategic objectives, whilst working with channel and product managers and owner to grow customer engagement
- Act as the key liaison point working with internal stakeholders to ensure the audience journeys flows seamlessly end-to-end and across products.
- Deliver regular reporting across journeys, programs, and entire audiences to inform key stakeholders of impact and income objectives
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3-5+ years of relevant professional experience, Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Solid experience with Marketing Automation Platforms ideally using Salesforce Cloud and/or Eloqua.
- Significant experience and expertise in customer journey mapping, audience segmentation and automation journey design and development.
- Significant experience in project management and working to deliver competing priorities and deadlines
- Outstanding capacity to collaborate and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders in cross-functional teams
- Have strong business acumen and issue-resolution skills with the ability to deal with situations in an open, objective, and flexible manner
- Proficient in analytics tools, with the ability to read and translate data into actionable insights
- A passion for continuous improvement demonstrated through experience in A/B testing, data gathering and optimisation
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants' skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click the APPLY button and follow the links to submit your application. Kindly note, the recruitment of this role is being exclusively managed by Jo Krause at Six Degrees Executive. If you would like to have a confidential discussion prior to applying, please contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512.