Six Degrees Executive have partnered with a market-leader in the automotive repairs industry with an extensive network across Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting into the IT Infrastructure and Security Manager, this role forms part of an enthusiastic IT team within a supportive can-do culture. The organisation works in a fast paced and dynamic environment where your contribution will help deliver existing server, network, security and desktop level services. The position requires a person with strong IT administration skills, an eye for detail, and proven hands-on experience across a range of core Microsoft cloud and on-premise systems and platforms.
- Manage and support Microsoft environment with skills in Azure, Office 365, Exchange, and SharePoint.
- Manage the maintenance, optimisation and support of network infrastructure, server infrastructure, storage, and data communications.
- Perform proactive and reactive troubleshooting to effectively identify potential incidents or problems and attempt to eliminate them before they occur.
- Administrate key platforms within the company ecosystem.
- Ensure company infrastructure, both physical and digital is protected and remains accessible for users.
- Implement company security configuration across all areas and ensure continued monitoring and learning to reduce threat and exposure
- Contributes to and manages activities for planning, development, enhancement and implementation of projects and systems.
- Qualification in IT related field
- Experience with MS365 (SharePoint Online, Exchange Online etc.)
- Knowledgeable and experienced across Azure Infrastructure support, and design
- Knowledge of administering and managing on-premise and/or cloud-based infrastructure environments.
- High level experience of network architecture design topology MPLS & SD-WAN, DNS, Routing and switching.
- Office 365 administration including Azure AD Connect, SSO, ADFS, Teams, OneDrive, etc.
Culture and Benefits:
- Fast growing and profitable business
- Career progression opportunities
- Hybrid working available
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential career discussion.