Our client is proud Australian manufacturer, we have a history of over 50 years in Australia with proven long term performance and reliability. This global leader is passionate about creating sustainable, innovative solutions for our customers and communities. Committed to safety, health and environmental sustainability is integral to the way we do business.
Purpose of the Role:
- Working within the B2B industrial space, influencing resellers, distributors, and target customers alike.
- Develops a digital marketing roadmap for the region, reflecting increased maturity of the region in the use of digital marketing over time
- Ensures consistency across the region in the quality of the deployment of the digital marketing strategy & initiatives
- Project Management of key digital initiatives in the region
- Develop roadmap for the region in the implementation of digital marketing initiatives, recognising increasing maturity over time and improved capability to execute
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define problems and create objectives to be achieved through the application of digital marketing campaigns (e.g. improve Customer experience, improve interactivity, generate leads and increase revenue)
- Partner with business brands to create social media strategy across all appropriate platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, and You tube) driving awareness, creating meaningful communication with customers and generate sales leads.
- Develop email marketing strategy (including dbase development via CRM) and ensures goals are achieved via high quality execution
- Develop paid and organic search (SEM/SEO) strategies to ensure key brands have high search rankings and click through rates achieve targeted levels
- Ensure websites reflect best practice in term of design and engaging content
- Create appropriate content marketing strategies in line with customer journey maps
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks to track performance of all digital marketing activities to optimize performance.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Can define/understand problems that can be solved by the application of digital marketing strategies & tactics for key stakeholders (End Users / Specifiers / Distributors)
- Advanced understanding of the digital marketing landscape a cross section of digital channels including website management, email marketing, analytics, SEM/SEO, social, content marketing.
- Highly developed project management capability / experience to ensure digital initiatives are appropriately resourced and delivered on time / budget
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in successfully designing & delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with and understanding of project management and quality assurance principals and best practices, from concept to on time and on budget completion
- Knowledge of 'Product Information Management' (PIM) and Building Information Management (BIM) is a plus
- Experience working within budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Experience in effectively managing external agencies when required
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Will Greenwood on (02) 8024 7152 for a confidential discussion.