About the company
This business is a leader in the Australian market within its category, recognised for the quality of their interior focused products across the commercial & residential markets. With an impressive manufacturing capability, and year on year growth this organisation is looking for a BDM/Relationship Manager to join their team and proactively manage the project pipeline and key relationships with the tier one commercial builders.
About the role
As the Business Development Manager your responsibility will be to develop and manage relationships with key commercial builders and fitout companies across Victoria.
- Work with Estimators at the time of tender to ensure they are aware of the product opportunities and have a project quote through their nominated reseller of choice
- Work with Delivery Team at the time of construction to ensure specifications are safe and or converting opposition specifications to key company products
- Work with Delivery Team at the time of construction to ensure products are available as required, whether purchase is organised by the builder or installer
- Provide continual training on products
- Work for the market leading brand
- Local business that has gone global
- Business that is in growth mode
- Attractive base which is negotiable depending on experiene+ FMCV + super + 20% bonus + Tools of trade
- Opportunities for career growth in a professional environment
- Work for an experienced and highly supportive leader
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion