We have partnered with a global environmental infrastructure organisation. Due to an increase in a number of complex joint venture tenders across the ANZ market, the Proposals team is looking for a Bid Writer to join their team in Sydney.
About the role
You will assist on preparing and submitting proposals, and addressing various aspects of the tender including technical, legal and commercial aspects. Ideally you have previous experience working with proposals in an infrastructure context. The Proposals team is currently under resourced so there is as an active need for someone to start. Ideally you are available to commence in January 2020.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a bid, tender or proposal writer/coordinator role preferably within the infrastructure space.
- Tertiary qualified (communications, business, engineering etc.)
- Technically minded, able to break down and communicate technical information.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Adaptable to a variety of different projects.
What's on offer
Newly renovated offices in Rhodes, close to public transport and the shopping centre.
Initial 12 month fixed term contract - however there is a scope in 2020 for the role to be extended/converted into a permanent position.