About the Company:
Established Australian busines that designs, manufacturing and installs custom mechanical and electronic solutions for various venues and construction projects.
About the Role:
This is a newly created role so you will have quite a bit of autonomy in developing your own processes. Ideally looking for someone experienced working in building services, construction or engineering industry. Main responsibilities:
- Organise and coordinate all sales opportunities and tenders and ensure that all enquiries are reviewed in a timely manner.
- Assess the requirements to complete the bid. Coordinate with internal stakeholders to contribute to the bid response.
- Manage and monitor bid timelines and quality expectations in document preparation and bid submissions.
- Maintain an accurate database of all incoming enquiries, due dates, sell value etc.
- You will be working closely with senior members of the organisation including CFO, CEO, Operations Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years working experience in an estimating/submissions tender environment ideally within the construction, building services or engineering industry.
- Drivers License.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Confident style of work.
- Self-starter, you are able to work with minimal supervision.
- High attention to detail.
- Free parking onsite at the Mascot Head Office
- Autonomous role
- Attractive remuneration package
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR Manager and National Operations Manager
- 2nd Round Interview w GM and Director
- Testing and References
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.