About the company
This well-known Australian company is considered a 'game changer' in the industry.They have disrupted the market as a national leader and are working across a wide array of sectors as they continue to strive for excellence with ambitious growth plans both domestically and internationally.
About the role
As a Bid Coordinator, reporting into the National Bid Manager, you will be provided a high level of trust to have responsibility of the effective project management and production of tenders, presentations as well as submissions and ensuring all bid responses and associated activities are done in a timely manner in line with best practises.
- Review high volumes of tender documentation and provide guidance on submission requirements and timing
- Proactively project manage and prepare the delivery of bid and tender submissions, expressions of interest documents, capability statements, presentations and panel & prequalification applications
- Active involvement in bid coordination meetings and post-tender reviews and document strategies
- Collaborating with the Business Development and Bid Teams to understand bid strategies and guide bid development against agreed objectives
- Support the production and maintenance of the company's suite of marketing collateral including but not limited to the company profile, capability statements, marketing brochures, presentations, internal collateral and other promotional materials
Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years experience ideally within contruction or engineering industries
- Posiitve can-do attitude and sound written/verbal communication skills
- Able to confidently brief, manage external suppliers and team members to deliver requirements using best practises, meeting deadlines & budgets
- Comptent in use of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Microsoft Office
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Akil on 07 3153 9910 for a confidential discussion.