About the company
Our client is a reputable National ASX listed organisation within the Automotive industry, who pride themselves on quality and providing great customer service to both their existing and new clients. They have branches nationally and continue to expand their market share in Australia.
About the role
As Branch Manager you will be responsible managing all operations of the branch, identifying inbound sale leads and providing a professional and superior customer experience to clients. You will also be working closely with Sales Manager delivering on business requirements and ensuring the branch is providing exceptional service to clients.
- Lead, coach, and develop branch operators to achieve personal and branch assigned sales plans and ensure smooth operations.
- Identify and qualify customer leads and assist in sales development process for new customers
- Monitor sales, and profitability levels to ensure customer experience is optimized; develop and implement action plans to ensure exceptional operational procedures are implemented
- Conduct in-depth review of branch P&L to ensure cost structure and profit optimization.
- Have a clear understanding of stock available and the key product lines needed to service client effectively and work toward the internal lead times
- Monitor competitive trends, customer needs and develop the appropriate strategy for potential changes in sales programs / customer approach.
- Maintain an ongoing, effective relationship with key customers within the local market.
- Implement sales and operations best practices at assigned branch.
- Participate in the establishment and execution of branch sales programs and support/participate in national marketing / sales initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience managing a branch in the trades industry
- Ability to represent demonstrable knowledge within the automotive industry
- Ability to forward plan, develop and deliver efficient and effective strategies
- Excellent communication, professional manner and ability to build rapport
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Robin Massyn on 073 153 9905 for a confidential discussion