About the company
Our client specialises in outdoor recreational goods with strong growth over a number of years. Their premium products are leading the way in their respective categories. Our client's focus lies within allowing outdoor enthusiasts to have positive and effortless experiences by taking out the hard work involved through offering access to products that will revolutionise the way consumers are able to experience the wonders of the outdoors. As of this year, the company is undergoing some organisational restructuring and are looking for someone to fill a newly created Brand Activation Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this position requires someone who is proven in product launching, promotions and are customer/consumer centered. This position is responsible for developing and executing marketing programs that meet local sales objectives and targets across key channels and customers, driving innovation platforms and key brand growth. This position will be responsible for working collaboratively with various departments within the business to execute promotional and distribution expansion programs.
- Work closely with Product and Sales teams to maximise opportunities for growth with key retailers
- Management and delivery of innovation launch programs
- Implement seasonal promotional programs
- Brief and train customers at product launch presentation
- Ensure consistent brand messaging across all platforms
- Coach one indirect report
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary level qualification in a relevant field such as business or marketing
- Experience in Trade Marketing or Brand Activation roles
- A strong understanding of major players, customer base, emerging trends and upcoming opportunities within the outdoor recreational sector
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience within a recreation/sports environment would be beneficial
To be considered for this role please click on apply asap or contact Kieran Coen on 02 8024 7110 for a confidential discussion.