About the Company
Our client is a hugely successful global business in the consumer goods space, specialising in all things outdoor and leisure. The business is increasing presence locally and internationally, expanding existing product ranges into new categories and significantly investing in product innovation and brand development. There is an opportunity to join the business as a Brand Activation Specialist role has become available supporting the marketing division across both B2B and B2C channels.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, in this role you will have a high level of ownership, developing key messaging, both online and offline assets including digital and video as well as POS and catalogues and own end to end campaign management working with external agency partners to drive brand awareness and equity and sales.
You will work alongside a team of six and will report into the Head of Marketing. Being a part of a global organisation, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, both globally and locally to help support and coordinate all marketing activities for the Pacific Australian and New Zealand sales channels which include ecommerce, retail/ wholesale, and OEM.
- Lead global, regional, and local projects related to B2B and B2C marketing, including the planning and execution of various promotional and advertising campaigns
- Coordinate design and production (briefing) of various marketing materials such as electronic and printed brochures, product launch collateral, point of sale material, packaging, and campaign material
- Coordinate photo / video shoots, show or events, conferences, and other brand related activity
- Manage relationships with key agency partners
- Report back on key marketing activities and the ROI delivered
- Manage all content and communications for key sales channels
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience as Brand Specialist, Marketing Coordinator or Trade Marketing Activation Specialist within the retail, FMCG or consumer goods space
- Passion for the outdoors; lifestyle, activities and/or sports or similar
- Strong asset development and campaign management experience for both online and offline channels
- Excellent communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management skills and experience managing with agency partner relationships
- A willingness to tackle new challenges and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and close deadlines
This role will best suit a consumer centric marketer a love of campaigns and content development as well as the outdoors, campaign or sports who loves working within fast paced, collaborative and dynamic environments within a role with a high level of ownership and autonomy.
You will be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders thanks to your strong communication and relationships building skills. You will have strong attention to detail, planning, organisational and project management skills, as well as well-developed problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box.
Get in touch
Sound like your next role? Click APPLY to submit your CV for review, or get in touch with Natalie Rogers on 8316 3577 for more information.