About the company
Fun, fast, creative are three words you could use to talk about this company. As well as having an envious portfolio of alcohol brands known the world over this is a rapidly growing organisation thirsty to take on a Senior Brand Manager to look after a challenging and cool portfolio. The office is exciting and vibrant which perfectly complements the categories they work in.
About the Role:
The role will suit somebody who is at the experienced Brand Manager level or you may even hold the Senior Brand Manager title. You will focus on a portfolio of brands in one particular category where you will juggle category leading brands with up and coming ones. You will work on exciting communications as well as fantastic in-store activation and be responsible for the development of the 3 years brand plans.
You will have a real chance to make a difference and grow your career, working on one of the most globally recognised brands.
- Develop the brand plans for your portfolio
- Innovation - Work with the innovation team to identify future opportunities
- Create exciting BTL plans
- Lead in-store activations and brand events
- Meet trade alongside sales teams
- Participate in range reviews and preparation for.
- To monitor and analyse market, brand and competitor performance/activity and proactively recommend changes to the annual plan.
Skills & Experience
- Branded commercial experience
- Experience in the alcohol category
- Trade Marketing or Activation background
- Experience in managing commercial brand performance and understanding brand P&L
- Strong track record in broad cross-functional project management and delivery
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte at Six Degrees Executive.