Our client is an Australian FMCG business, synonymous for its brands and famous for its values of passion and imagination within the organic food and health & wellness space. Consistent innovation has been key to their success which has seen a growth in sales year on year. Their culture is defined by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which pushes the boundaries and thrives on challenge. Due to their recent growth, there is now an opportunity available in their Melbourne based head office.
The Brand Activation Manager role reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Director and will combine strategic planning, insights, retailer activations and innovation to present a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual with exceptional entrepreneurial flair. A highly developed ability to take market insights and innovate is vital to success in the role. Candidates will need a strong marketing background and strong stakeholder management skills in order to work effectively across the various segments of the business and drive collaboration. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the health & wellness space, be outgoing, energetic and comfortable with the autonomy to make their mark in this young and vastly expanding business.
- Develop, enhance and drive brand image, positioning and message to market for a portfolio of brands
- Ensure the integrity of the brands across ATL and BTL communications
- Drive the implementation of the marketing strategy, retailer specific
- Develop and execute PR plans, events, NPD launch plans
- Monitor consumer trends and competitor activity in the market - conduct research when required
- Target key partnerships to maximise brand awareness
- Lead a effective communications strategy via relevant social media channels
- Work alongside the NPD team to develop and innovate
- Work closely and support the sales team
- Implement systems and processes where needed
- Manage one direct report
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- 5+ years' experience in a Brand Management, Activation or Category Management role within an FMCG business
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to effectively work cross-functionally
- Awareness of current technology, trends and best practices in retail and digital marketing
- Comfortable and agile in working in an environment with limited systems and processes
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience of drawing insights and recommendations efficiently
- Be innovative, action focused and know how to deliver results quickly. We want you to experiment!
- Strong commercial acumen
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.