About the company
Globally renowned for their leading household appliances this organisation is looking to take on a critical role in their marketing team. You know this brand, you know the brand ambassador, you definitely use this brand and you trust this brand to deliver quality, superbly engineered European appliances.
About the Role:
First and foremost this is a marketing leadership role. You wil need to demonstrate the ability to lead across marketing and digital. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will play an integral role to lead & support the marketing team to drive brand growht into key retail partners, (Myer, David Jones, Bing Lee, Harvey Norman, Good Guys etc).
Secondly, we are after a candidate that can develop brand strategy across Australia and New Zealand and implement marketing campaigns. Your prime goal is to raise awareness in the market through clever communication and promotional activity. Your knowledge of working with data needs to be high as every decision is seeded in consumer insights. Your strong analytical skills and forecasting experience will thrive in this data driven business.
Lastly, you need to be passionate about food and home cooking. This role will work closely with internal teams & key stakeholders. Leading partnership relationships with huge known brands like Sony, Channel 10 & sponsorship partners to build compelling campaigns and new products. You will build recipes & product ideas from consumer insights and market trends to launch to a variety of retailers.
- Develop and implement local communication and brand strategy
- Develop Digital strategy in consultation with the Digital Manager
- Analyse brand position and consumer insights
- Coach, develop, motivate and ensure high performance of your team
- Lead the development and strategic direction of brand materials
- Work across the business to develop and execute annual brand campaigns
- Monitor and analyse market, brand and competitor performance/activity and proactively recommend changes to the annual plan.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven success in a Brand or Marketing Communications position within consumer goods is a must
- Experience leading a small team
- Experience working with core retailers such as; Bing Lee, David Jones, Myers, Harvey Norman etc is highly regarded
- Strengths in budgeting, forecasting and analysis experience
- Strong track record in broad cross-functional project management and delivery
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte