A reputable financial services and investment firm based in the CBD is seeking a talented Brand and Content professional to join their team. Known for their success in the Property investment market. They pride themselves on responsible and sustainable investments through important initiatives like carbon neutral polices, renewable energy/energy efficiency programs and ensure they partner with like minded Property firms.
Reporting to the Brand & Communications Manager, you will be responsible for creating content to build their story and narrative through meaningful communications. The role supports the management of brand at corporate and stakeholder level and delivers programs to enhance their reputation:
- Lead the content strategy and execution, both in house and in partnership with suppliers
- Work across corporate communications, internal and external content activities through website, social, EDM and corporate collateral
- Project lead key campaigns around sustainability and corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Act as the brand ambassador through championing and developing the brand assets
- Engage with key stakeholders to embed and deliver key comms and content through partner channels
- Demonstrated experience in similar marketing and communications role in a corporate environment. Exposed to marketing, brand, communications, project management and campaigns.
- Comfortable designing and producing comms and content across all channels: website, EDM, social, traditional media and corporate documents for use in external and internal channels
- Ability to produce copy, review or sub edit for a variety of audiences, with high attention to detail and quality
- Exceptional project and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated experience engaging and briefing agency suppliers, media stories, videography, graphic design, advertising
- Strategic and tactical operator, who is hands on and a team player
- Experience in a financial or professional services sector preferred
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application. Alternatively contact Lauren Madden on 03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion. Also feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep up to date on the market and other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenmaddensde/