Our client is currently seeking an experienced Brand & Licensing Coordinator, with a strong and demonstrable track record of Entertainment and Consumer Products across millions of households. As a newly created role with in a growing and fantastically positioned organisation, this role and company offers great growth & iconic portfolio exposure in market.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Marketing Manager & working closely with the Consumer, Marketing and Licensees teams, this role will assume the responsibility of the overall licensing and artwork strategy, executing product, content & artwork in line with business objectives.
Importantly, you understand the creation function for NPD processes, and what drives engagement and you know how to bring it to life both visually and using your strong licensing skill
- Manage and champion the transformation of online product and artwork
- Lead an effective and flexible workflow process, providing outstanding customer service to all licensees
- Work with licensees on NPD processes, driving on-brand storytelling and design products
- Manage brand contract register, executing licensee rights across retail, digital and social channels
- Lead manufacturing and product development, liaising with cross-functional teams through a stage gate process
- Compile monthly retail and competitive analysis, providing insights to influence themes, trends and seasonality
- Liaise closely with Talent Stakeholders to ensure brand/product satisfaction
- Manage third party partners including agents, licensees, retailers, sponsors, broadcasters & social providers.
- 4+ years of proven brand experience within consumer products
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of license products across a variety of categories
- Strong marketing workflow management through a stage gate process
- Experience in creating compelling competitor and trend insights
- Experience using social media and digital platforms to amplify brand exposure
- Strengths in retail, merchandising and art development
- Degree qualified in marketing or equivalent.
- Experience working within Entertainment, Gaming or Toys is highly desirable
- Flexibility to work 3 days a week
How to Apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/donna-tutte-5872a78b/